Its already getting tough to keep tabs on everything happening in Copenhagen, so for now I’ll just share what I’ve been reading. Here’s today’s Copen-digest:
- Grist, as always, is an invaluable resource (and amusing to boot). Keep an eye on there often-updated series, Grist in Copenhagen: How føcked are we?
- The Wonk Room is also reporting on the scene, keep checking in with them for daily wrap-ups and the fossil of the day awards
- Tck Tck Tck’s Climate Voice is another great one-stop-shop, where you’ll find “the best stories and multimedia from over 350 bloggers and NGOs covering Copenhagen”
- The Austin to Copenhagen Blog, where you’ll find postings from… Austinites in Copenhagen
- If you haven’t already, read Public Citizen Energy Director Tyson Slocum’s Thoughts on Copenhagen over at Public Citizen’s new Citizen Energy Blog
By promoting cleaner energy, cleaner government, cleaner cars, and cleaner air for all Texans, we hope to provide for a healthy place to live and prosper. We are Public Citizen Texas.